Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Regrouping

I have spent a lot of time building up my business blog, and this one well has suffered. I sat down and decided to regroup, and give it another shot. Today was a very instrospective day for me. Due to financial strain and the fact that my business is not picking up as fast as I want it to, I may have to look for a job outside of my home. I am not thrilled, but spending some time in prayer and meditation I told God to allow His will to be done in my life. This is really hard, but necessary when I consider that my life is not my own it is God's. I did remind Him of what He said in His Word, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans not to harm you , but plans to offer a hope and a future". This is the verse that keeps me sane in the midst of chaos and uncertainty.

I have chosen to use this blog as my forum to share my beliefs, my thoughts , my dry sense of humor. So if you are out there follow me on this wonderful journey called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment