Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Visit: From a child's perpective

I had an guests at my house for almost two weeks. It was my sister-in-Law and her youngest son. She was taking a much needed break and ventured to NY from Denver on the train (Kudos to her, I don't think I could have done it) I am always up for guests, and took the time in stride. I was going through my 9 year old's writing journal she keeps at school an I had a hearty laugh at the entries. This is the tale of the visit from a child's perspective:



Entry 1 February 12, (few days after cousin Quinn's arrival)I had a great time with my cousin Quinn, we both played with our DS games. Even my little sister Kayla played. I had to stop to charge my game. We went out and played in the snow and built a snowman . I even made a snow angel. I had a lot of fun with my Auntie Denise too.



Entry 2 February 22 ( after returning to school after her winter break)
My vacation was TERRIFYING!! (this is where I nearly fell of my chair). My cousin Quinn was over and he was very bossy. He kept turning off the TV while I was watching. On the last day before he left , he started to do it again and I grabbed the remote and told him he could not do it it was rude.

1 comment:

  1. Kids are hilarious. Sometimes we adults need to see things so simply and easily. Thanks for stopping by 504 Main.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete