Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Splash of Orange


Passion Flower

I love orange and in the process of revamping my blog, I had to include orange. I am part of a great networking group called the Sassy Sisters in Sale. One of my sassy sisters is an artist among other things. I used her painting in my banner. She has a great shop on Artfire featuring her work and she really is good. She loves color like myself, she started with making stained glass and fused glass. She learned how to do stained glass while living in Baltimore at a local craft shop. Arlene, has even studied abroad in New Zealand, a well travelled artist.



1 comment:

  1. Orange is a great color and your friend is very talented. I can’t paint a straight line to save my life!

    Happy Thursday to ya!
    Kendra “Domestic Princess in Training”

    ReplyDelete