Saturday, April 17, 2010

Passion


Someone on one of my online networks asked a question, What are you passionate about?
I thought I take time to answer this question on my blog. What is passion anyway?

According to Websters it is "a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept : an object of desire or deep interest. intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction"

Based on my understanding of passion and Websters definition , here is what I am passionate about:

God: I have a full devotion to Him. He is my creator and when I look at my life I don't know where I would be without God in my life. Serving a faithful God who is there in the midst of the most chaotic situations.

My Husband: We have been together for 20 years and married for 14 but I still am passionate about the man I married. I love love songs they have away of speaking your heart, I have several songs that I dedicate to my hubby and two of them are True Love by Faith Evans because it reminds me in part of our relationship. It speaks of the ups and downs but a commitment to love and growing together.

My Girls: I love my girls , they drive me crazy sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way. They each bring teach me something different about life and I love them with all of my soul.

Wedding Planning: Has there ever been something that no matter how many books you read on the subject or how many shows you watch you still look at it is your first time? That is what wedding planning is for me. I may not have many years of experience but I have passion and it drives me to do the best for my clients. To help them fulfill that dream they have of their special day. It is a passion that drives me to constantly study and be up to date on new skills and trends and love it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment